bbh_blocked_dnftl
DZG News
  • Discord Server
  • Join our Discord @ https://discord.com/invite/GSGsUfC8dj

Suggestion For Forum - More organized sections.

Mr.HaritH

Time ago while I was hanging in some other forums I noticed something amazing about the "Counter-Strike" zone sections, they were incredibly organized and easy to reach.
For me the thing that makes them look good is that they do seperate each category from the others in every section, like when you go to "CS1.6 Models" section you'll find all the models in seperated categories (category for ak-47 and another one for AWP...etc) also they do add a thumbnail for every category. The same thing with maps section (a special category for DM maps and another one for de_ maps...etc)
So what I am trying to say is that it'll be amazing to improve this forum a little bit and make it more organized and smooth while browsing by implementing such ideas.

Good Luck!

• Love 1

your suggestion is good for sure, the problem that it's gonna take a long time to make, and the community owners are busy as i can tell, so it depends

You mean more categories like that one?

image.png

• Like 1

@ m4m3tss  @ Lord Azax
here is an example of what Counter-Strike zone should look like:
spacer.png

For example let's tale a look at Maps category:
e2_ecb86.png

Also the maps category it self is devided into categories for each mod:
e3.png

I think if you implement such an ideas for maps, models and other sections will be amazing and it'll help the new members to browse the forum and it'll give a smooth experience.

2 hours ago, m4m3tss said:

You mean more categories like that one?

image.png

Yea it would be amazing to seperate each weapon on it's specific category.

you need a no lifer like me that is good at making forum things to make things like this 😂

• Haha 1

I guess this is a jump that is not necessary at the moment, i guess it's better to start changing a lot of things about forums section when we get more users in.

Also i suggested somewhere in discord to add a DESIGNER rank in forum for GFX designers and avatars/banners/etc

owners should find a way to get more users, maybe insta promo, cuz i've joined a server in discord from insta, so i guess its a good step

Good luck for our staff, they are working really hard 

3 hours ago, RimzCs said:

I guess this is a jump that is not necessary at the moment, i guess it's better to start changing a lot of things about forums section when we get more users in.

Also i suggested somewhere in discord to add a DESIGNER rank in forum for GFX designers and avatars/banners/etc

owners should find a way to get more users, maybe insta promo, cuz i've joined a server in discord from insta, so i guess its a good step

Good luck for our staff, they are working really hard 

Well, I think the forum can get more members by make some touches that change the forum style and also making some attractive titles in the first home/welcome page.
Yea I agree with you about the DESIGNER rank, it would help them so much.
Also if you guys think it's not important atm then it's fine just take care of the 1.6 servers they are much more important, I really appreciate the owners hard work.
Good Luck!

• Love 1

@ Mr.HaritH is right at this point @ RimzCs , it's a very helpful idea about getting more members, quick example, imagine someone is searching for a skin or a tutorial that is already posted here somewher, by just typing it in google, geuss what, he will find our forum and he is forced to log in to see what he want, and that's very useful, i know it's cs.16 but it's still a good idea if we make so much tutorials or skins or anything that cs.16 players search about, i agree with this suggestion, and i would like to help if possible.

• Love 1