• Join our Discord @ https://discord.com/invite/GSGsUfC8dj

rejected Unban request - STEAM_1:0:1493637612

apaapa

• Name In-Game
    STEAM_1:0:1493637612
  • Ban Details
    i swear i downloaded steam now i entered and i got banned saying cheat
  • Proof of complaint
    i didnt even play i downloaded steam i ban cheat permantly iam toshiko and i always scan but the problem i wasnt even playing??
  • Comment
    i wasnt even playing and it say the nname of who got banned is janitor and not steamer????? but im steamer and got banned ??

Useless thread. dont just come here and complain. Why don't you just follow the request sample and upload a valid demo?

You have one hour to upload a new one, or your request will be rejected.

• Wave 1

• m4m3tss locked and unlocked this topic

dude r u stupid i said i just downloaded the game ???? and its on steam and the banned account is non steamer can u read english???? 

BUILD 3378 SERVER (0 CRC)
Server # 23
[Fastban] =============================================== 
[Fastban] You have been banned from this Server by Admin . 
[Fastban] Banned Nickname : janitor 
[Fastban] Server : WEB 
[Fastban] Date : 2024-05-30 21:28:43 
[Fastban] SteamID : STEAM_1:0:1493637612 | IP: 82.35.83.116 
[Fastban] Reason : Cheater 
[Fastban] Your ban expires: Never 
[Fastban] You can complain about your ban @ www.dzair-gaming.com 
[Fastban] =============================================== 
You have been banned. Details in console.  hmmm cheater? where is the proof if i didint play and thats not even my name and the banned steam id is not even steamer .......

I could have just change ip and came , but i just want to be respectful, i didnt even play in the server for a while bcs i deleted the game i download steam entered the game and saw this and iam steamer and the banned acc is non steamer and he is the one who was cursing ur mom u banned me instead of him lol i know u hate me "toshiko" ban not like that bro u r not a kid 

why did you delete the game after your ban? Because you were not a steamer and you knew you were a cheater after all.

21 minutes ago, apaapa said:

I could have just change ip and came , but i just want to be respectful, i didnt even play in the server for a while bcs i deleted the game i download steam entered the game and saw this and iam steamer and the banned acc is non steamer and he is the one who was cursing ur mom u banned me instead of him lol i know u hate me "toshiko" ban not like that bro u r not a kid 

"cuz non steamer was cursing ur mom" and he has same steam id as you?

nice joke

nta bahloul hasbalk ki tayahli w tokhrej tohrob meni

Rejected.

• Haha 1

وراك تقول بلي مشي شيترو ونظلمو فيك. راك ديجا داير أكثر من 8 طلبات فك الحظر. قاااع هاذو ظلموك وانت مراكش تشيتي؟؟