• Reasons:
    ban me and my friend with no scann or proof asked
  • Screenshot or demo:
    i cann give u any proof u wannt me and my teamate
  • Time:
    04/08/2023

hi @ AMB1NoBy3R

post your demo or screenshot as proof!

you can find the demo in counter-strike folder  "Demo_DzairGamingcom_Public_VIP"

ty for applying.

30 minutes ago, Rahim said:

hi @ AMB1NoBy3R

post your demo or screenshot as proof!

you can find the demo in counter-strike folder  "Demo_DzairGamingcom_Public_VIP"

ty for applying.

He already posted them, and did the Wargods scan.

We need @ cordinate  to post the proof. Otherwise, warning will be given to the admin.

Did u guys see the demos he sent ??? That was hes proof !!!!! Im sorry but this is my proof that im not cheater  and u bannd me for no reasons and no scann asked just coz u didnt like us 

Thank You for the Reply Mr.Cordinate..
i'm AMB| RobinhooD , i'm a member in the clan.
i've viewed all the Demos, they are nothing, i can't understand why would you ban clean players for this.
we play this game since 2006, most of us have 10k hours plus on the game.
i can confirm that, all the clan members are clean.
our clan only accepts the extremely professional players.

@ kak @ m4m3tss
this admin with all respect is targeting our clan members, can you have a talk to him.
he banned our members without asking for a scan, and you can see that this demo is nothing, every pro players would play the same.

Edited by RobinhooD

Salam 3alaykom, ama ba3d.

@ RobinhooD  you mentioned that our staff member @ cordinate  is targeting your clan members because you are "pro"

guys, mistakes happen 😄

and @ cordinate  is my friend and in my clan too, he would not ban you guys for no reason, there is something for sure

thanks.

2 minutes ago, Rimzz.exe said:

Salam 3alaykom, ama ba3d.

@ RobinhooD  you mentioned that our staff member @ cordinate  is targeting your clan members because you are "pro"

guys, mistakes happen 😄

and @ cordinate  is my friend and in my clan too, he would not ban you guys for no reason, there is something for sure

thanks.

the demos are uploaded, you can see them bro, and point out "the something" plz 
with all respect.

@ kak check

Edited by Rahim

17 minutes ago, RobinhooD said:

the demos are uploaded, you can see them bro, and point out "the something" plz 
with all respect.

i didn't check the demos, but i trust our staff members, @ kak will say his last word.

• Like 1

@ m4m3tss @ med @ kak

because of this report we're getting kicked from the server for no reason, by admin "cordinate".

you can check the logs at 5:37 and 5:36 , when i join he kick me from the server.
and here's the video for it and the full demo :-

https://www.mediafire.com/file/tgy1t5wc1pqwuxn/Demo_DzairGamingcom_Public_VIP_1.dem/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6tfikznalbwkl9g/Half_Life_2023.04.08_-_16.40.34.08.DVR.mp4/file

Can you show us your console before he kicked you? demo i mean

2 minutes ago, Rimzz.exe said:

Can you show us your console before he kicked you? demo i mean

hey Rimzz, the logs shows everything better, he keeps gagging and kicking for literally nothing.

Alright, what do you want now?

clearly there is no proof that you did not insult him or whatever

both of you (player and admin)

don't have a "compelling" evidence

1 minute ago, Rimzz.exe said:

Alright, what do you want now?

clearly there is no proof that you did not insult him or whatever

both of you (player and admin)

don't have a "compelling" evidence

lol ? what do you mean there's full demo drafted ? what about you check the demos ? 

hey @ AMB1NoBy3R i see your video bro but only screenshot or full demo is allowed, a 1min video is not enough to know the gag reason.

1 minute ago, RobinhooD said:

lol ? what do you mean there's full demo drafted ? what about you check the demos ? 

i checked them already, but the problem is that you want him to get removed so bad, that's why you and your friend keep coming back with stupid reason

anyway, we will wait for the higher staff, they will figure out what should be done @ kak  @ m4m3tss

Just now, Rahim said:

hey @ AMB1NoBy3R i see your video bro but only screenshot or full demo is allowed, a 1min video is not enough to know the gag reason.

that's what i mean by saying compelling evidence

7 minutes ago, Rimzz.exe said:

i checked them already, but the problem is that you want him to get removed so bad, that's why you and your friend keep coming back with stupid reason

anyway, we will wait for the higher staff, they will figure out what should be done @ kak  @ m4m3tss

you're mistaken nothing personal for me, all i want is that he stop using his power on us for no reason.
if he stay or he get removed it's not my buisness.

@ Rimzz.exe  

We dont wannt him to be removed we just wannt him to stop banning gaging kickin us           U didnt belive our evidence or reasons   !!  

Ok  No problem but what is his evidence or Reasons  to ban kick gag us ???

Not Only 1 time evrey time kick or gag and 2 times ban  

WITH ALL DO RESPECT TO ALL STAFF 

• Love 1

14 minutes ago, AMB1NoBy3R said:

@ Rimzz.exe  

We dont wannt him to be removed we just wannt him to stop banning gaging kickin us           U didnt belive our evidence or reasons   !!  

Ok  No problem but what is his evidence or Reasons  to ban kick gag us ???

Not Only 1 time evrey time kick or gag and 2 times ban  

WITH ALL DO RESPECT TO ALL STAFF 

I see , this tight situation need someone to get the shot, so ..

ADMIN WARNED FOR ABUSING HIS POWER

T/C

Hey, 

@ cordinate  i checked all demos you uploaded I see no cheats even demos are too short.

so the player @ AMB1NoBy3R UNBANNED. 

for abusing "gag" i checked all chat of the day between @ AMB1NoBy3R  @ RobinhooD & @ cordinate  i see no insults expect this one from you @ cordinate .

image.png.f68e6c08f462f8288eaa7e216869cef0.png

for Gag & kicks i can confirm that @ cordinate  abusing: ban players without being sure or asking for scans, and keep gagging and kicking them when they come here to complain.  

@ cordinate  Demoted. for many reasons.

1. - keep abusing "slap" command on players for no reason. (to boost them fly really?) 
  2. - I can upload more proofs about "bad words" even u are admin... (No one break rules.) 
  3. - Talking about other servers/communities in our servers.  (last night you asked ur friends to open ur old server? if u dont have fun why u still here or having admin?) 

@ cordinate  you are not able to be an admin sorry.

Closed.

• Love 1
  • Like 3