RH1DFMt.png

imagine insulting while shes i mean hes admin 😞 all that bcz he got killed 

i have more but i didn't report because i cant report a stuff member,

that all what i can say 0u4qOy8.png 

Arab 😞 

Racism and Grudge and hating ;(

owners really need to add a rule called "No fake accounts"

I Don't mean anything by that, just in case you know BRO 🙂

+i see taht you said hating and grudge, well @ KyNNNNeR  sent some pics taht shows you are hating too.

so for the moment it's your fault.

I'm confused where to give both of them a warning or just close this topic and consider next reports 😄

19 hours ago, RIMZ said:

owners really need to add a rule called "No fake accounts"

I Don't mean anything by that, just in case you know BRO 🙂

+i see taht you said hating and grudge, well @ KyNNNNeR  sent some pics taht shows you are hating too.

so for the moment it's your fault.

By the way, there's no fake account. We know that he is a guy using his sister account this time and we don't mind, do you?

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

hold up all that pics u was teasing me!!! and for your information RIMZ stand beside KyNNN  i don't deserve to be treated like this by this guy who called KyNNN, i'm "Arab" too so it's not racism, i said that cuz in Arab community u will be treated like this when u have "Girl account" so that's why i changed the name of my sis and i said to KyNNN ignore me being in this server just play and don't talk with me only formal things but every single time he join he saying the gay here and stuff like that and rimz stand with him all time but i have nothing with RIMZ no offense tho.
so KyNNN don't make yourself innocent by screenshot after u teased me alright, that's all i can say. 

Edited by Mira

1 hour ago, m4m3tss said:

By the way, there's no fake account. We know that he is a guy using his sister account this time and we don't mind, do you?

using his sister account.

xd who the one is playing the boy its easy to use his name not joining the server and the community and the admin with his sis name is that hard to do ? 

1 hour ago, Mira said:

hold up all that pics u was teasing me!!! and for your information RIMZ stand beside KyNNN  i don't deserve to be treated like this by this guy who called KyNNN, i'm "Arab" too so it's not racism, i said that cuz in Arab community u will be treated like this when u have "Girl account" so that's why i changed the name of my sis and i said to KyNNN ignore me being in this server just play and don't talk with me only formal things but every single time he join he saying the gay here and stuff like that and rimz stand with him all time but i have nothing with RIMZ no offense tho.
so KyNNN don't make yourself innocent by screenshot after u teased me alright, that's all i can say. 

accusing me for cheating while he is the one cheating and telling the server im cheater while i scan for him twice 

mnbF7tE.png

imagine he was cheating i know that he was but i didn't talk so he left server turn off the cheat and comeback to telling me to scan and what i did i scan for him xddd and he still telling player about me 

play away kiddo and be a man and play with ur name and talk with ur name 

by the way he was cheating after a player asked for his scan he left the server and comeback and he was happy about scanning after i checked the scan look what i found check the cs opened time nd wCD timeStamp=scan begin 😉 

CS opened at:

12.10.2022 18:46:33

wCD TimeStamp:

12.10.2022 18:49:16

System TimeStamp:

12.10.2022 18:51:05

21 minutes ago, KyNNNNeR said:

using his sister account.

xd who the one is playing the boy its easy to use his name not joining the server and the community and the admin with his sis name is that hard to do ? 

It's so easy to do, but he chooses to use his sis nick probably because she plays sometimes?

i really still wondering why u still telling me that i'm lier in fact i have told u my game crash a lot bcz of ping 

if u don't know that i have a really bad connection not like u and u so close to the server btw 
mine so bad, whenever my ping goes to 250+ my game crash so that's it. 

and everyone know that i don't cheat, just skills. 
i'm not accusing u using cheat, u 100% using cheat, whether u beileved that or not it's okay. 
thx for ur disrespect for names, and it's up to me using my sis name or whatever, u disrespect ppl so much. 

rude behavior must be not allowed here. 
Thanks.

• Haha 1