bbh_blocked_dnftl
DZG News
  • Discord Server
  • Join our Discord @ https://discord.com/invite/GSGsUfC8dj

report erra '

kasper

ana ra7 nreportie erra ' psq ana ki nl3b n9ol na3din babak 3adi ngsr w nd7ak w houwa dima ki ndkhol i3tini gag gtlou ki nkib admin ntfahm m3ak w tzid dirli gag nsm3lk darly destryed g3arli les fichiers w drka rani reinstaliit steam 3labiha mknch demo 
pls chouyfou 7al l 9assamou

• Like 1

you dont talk about the ban reason ?  ma3lich dork nwadho el omor de A jusqu'a Z ...

Let's talk with honest! 
when you say "na3din bebek"  it's ok the problem was not here.
but when you insult people sister and mother that's a big problem you disrespect the honor of peoples and make them upset.

IRhàabi. one of them, he spoke to you gently to stop ubusing him but you dont care and still do what you do (here I should gag you).

mixa another player example, when you abunsin to him and her sister (3ayb hata n3awed wech 9olet le siyed)  (here i should gag you too).
the 3rd player was me, i can say what you said to me (ya nekc*, ya zame*,ya si z**), up to 2 or 3 minutes nonstop abusive talk, i I didn't do anything to you cauz i know that you have a small brain, but you didn't just insult me, but you insulted my mother with abusive words, and I'll not allow her to be harmed in anyway. 

i want from this player to imagine when you are playing with loudspeakers and your mother hears this vile talk. then will she like what she will hear? the answer keep it to your self.  

meme fe report u still use your shity words, you cannot insult "el walida" because of game mathothach 3la ras lsanek aslan.

ban reason : abusive player, 

cordial.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

meme ana tayahli bel mic pas mal de fois mais wra l ecran mandirch alih dreri 

He is banned + Admin removed!

-Thread closed.

• Like 1